This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to get Drive55 to connect to BaseCamp on my Mac M1

I like to use Garmin Basecamp on my Mac, but drive55 (received today) doesn't connect. While it connects to Garmin Express on the same machine, so I was able to update my Garmin. Garmin Basecamp is also not showing up in Files and folders to allow access. Any hints and tips on this

• If BaseCamp isn't showing is it installed or did you mean something different? Also note there can be issues if you try to use BaseCamp while Express is still running.

• SUSAMB.

Thanks for your reaction

• I managed it using android File transfer app I see it now drive 55 in garmin basecamp. No the question is how to plan the route there I cant see the maps load in the garmin drive from Europe to plan a route in garmin base camp.  Do you have any idea how to get these maps on Base Camp? I see only an image file on Garmin, while Basecamp uses a different format, something called .gmap. Do you have any hints on this? I purchased the Garmin via the Garmin site. How to get these maps for base camp
  • I used the last version of the garmin site and ist now created, thanks, now I need to discover BaseCamp in detail to plan offroad routes cas can be closed

• Ok, thanks for the update, will close this