City Navigator Europe NTU 2023.20 crashes Basecamp 4.8.12

Hi all. I'm running Basecamp 4.8.12 on MacBook Air (M1 2020) Ventura 13.0.1. Just recently I've updated the map version on my Garmin BMW Motorrad Navigator VI to City Navigator Europe NTU 2023.20 with the Express, and also loaded the same map to Basecamp. Now when I try to create a route with the new City Navigator Europe NTU 2023.20, BaseCamp crashes!

I've reinstalled the Basecamp, and the map both to the Navigator and to Basecamp; I've even deleted the BaseCamp Preferences and old Crash Reports as suggested (here: https://support.garmin.com/en-GB/?faq=pLgbS0oA702MUAHTfZchfA), but no luck! It simply cannot create a route, even between very close points.

Can someone provide any resolution or guidance on this?

Thanks in advance!

• Have you tried switching BC to the previous map version to see if it is in fact a map issue? Next step after that could be creating a new user account and installing BC and the new map there.

• Yep, any older versions of the map, from City Navigator Europe NTU 2023.10 and backwards work just fine! I'll try to install this map along with the BC to another Mac (Macbook Pro) to see if it'll work there; but I still believe something's wrong with the map. It looks like it crashes immediately when creating routes in UK, but tolerates more when creating routes in Turkey; might be the amount of data attached to specific geographies?!