Good news about Basecamp and M1 iMac

I just upgraded from a 21.5" 2017 Intel core i7 iMac with a 1 TB fusion drive to a 24" 1TB flash storage, 16 Gb memory M1 Chip. I was concerned after reading some post about problems but in my limited testing BaseCamp is outperforming my old mac by what appears to be doubling the map displaying speed and creating routes. I am running version 4.8.12. After doing Apple Migration form a Time machine backup, I did a lot of cleanup on Basecamp data base and deleted hundreds of waypoints and routes with no issues. I noticed several routes were straight lines but they were probably straight lines before the update. A recalculation of the routes fixed the straight line problem. I did not need to recalculate and routes as the straight line routes were very old. I created some Trip planner trips by dragging routes and it worked great. I store my BaseCamp data in dropbox so I can access he same data from a laptop. It only takes a couple of lines in terminal and I did not loose the dropbox connection when I migrated the data for the old iMac. Unless BaseCamp is different from most other apps, it should be a very easy port with apple tools. Can anyone tell me if the will be a BaseCamp Native for M1?