Basecamp backup saved in Windows not recognized in macOS

Hi everyone! I have created a backup of all my data on Basecamp Windows to the hard drive, copied it to an external drive, transferred it to a new macbook pro, then tried to restore the backup on Basecamp macOS. I got the message "invalid file format: /path/to/mybackup/". Any ideas? It would be rather disappointing not being able to move data from a platform to another.

Many thanks! kind regards,

Marcelo

•  I have also tried to unzip the .backup file created by Basecamp Windows, then manually import the .gdb file. Sadly, Basecamp macOS throws the same message: format invalid. Anybody went through this? Thanks!

• All right, reading in other forum posts I see Basecamp doesn't support its own database version to import it. So I went ahead and just replaced the gdb from the macOS version with the extracted gdb from the windows backup. Basecamp opens it without a complaint (even though macOS version is 4.8 and Windows' is 4.7). But there are many other data points to import... I'll keep researching and post results here in case it's helpful. Thanks!