Basecamp Via points being ignored by Drive 52

Hi, I have a newish Drive 52 and have created many routes in Basecamp using a combination of waypoints and via points and transferred these to the Drive 52. Up until recently this has all worked out as planned with the GPS unit directing as per the Basecamp designed and transferred route.

However, I am now experiencing a problem with a recent uploaded route whereby the Drive 52 is deciding it will take me to my next waypoint via the quicker motorway route and ignore the via/shaping points I have entered. Some of the reasons I can't understand this happening are:

- I have 2 waypoints across approx 20 kms of routing that, if used, make my planned route the only possible option

- The route saved on Basecamp is as I designed it i.e. mapped using the 2 via points, not the motorway

- The preview of the route when transferred to my Drive 52 unit is as I designed it with the via points

- The route when simulated on my Drive 52 unit flows as guided by the via points

- When I select the saved route on the unit prior to selecting "Go", all the waypoints and via points are listed i.e. 2 via points question are showing

-  All the roads on the route still exist and match the map on my Drive unit

I do have "fastest time" set in Calculation Mode, but I have this for all my other routes and it doesn't override via points. And I don't see how either of  the other 2 options (shortest distance or offroad) could help the situation.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

• That is weird but it's a device and not BaseCamp issue. I assume as you have had success with other routes that you know to select the first point on the route and not the last? Other routes still work ok? Are you able to post the route here and confirm which map you're using? Or screenshots?