Basecamp route (and track) altitude graph

I use Basecamp MAC and TOPO Map (France). The route altitude graph was correct until a few weeks. Now, altitude is 0 for all the route on the graph. The altitude of each WP of the route is still correct. I don't understand this sudden issue. I have reloaded basecamp but the issue is still present. Any help ? Thanks.

• Thanks for your attention.

Yes, the TOPO MAP is selected (and to ensure if necessary for exemple, when I create a WP, the right altitude is indicated).

What is the more surprising is that this issue has appeared without any modification that I notice (software modification for example).

• I see this happen also, persistently. Older routes show the elevation profile. Routes I create  these days on TopoActive Americas North now either have the graph option greyed out, or show a graph who's options do not include elevation profile. I am not sure what version bump, if any, set it off. I use the elevation profile all the time for route planning, so I am semi-sure it's not operator error. Can't swear to it though, maybe there's a new option I have to select or something.