Does Birdseye imagery work with Basecamp on a Mac yet?

Hi Folks

I have been having a lot of difficulties with BirdsEye hi res imagery using older versions of Basecamp on a Mac running Catalina last year. Basically multiple versions (including the "fixed" version) simply did not work, could not download, could not refund the credits, and I ended up demanding a full refund.

I see that Basecamp has now been updated again to version 4.8.7. Has _anyone_ succeeded in using BirdsEye with it on a Mac? I am not hopeful since it is still bringing up "Could not complete download of this imagery" popups (annoying), and clicking on "Manage Device->Check for updates" *still* tries to start the "Web Updater" (which has been superseded by Garmin Express _years_ ago).

TIA

Chris

• My new MacBook Pro (2019) running Catalina 10.15.2 has issues with BaseCamp for sure. I can't get it to connect to Birdseye. Super annoying. Trying to plan a couple trips and set up my new SUPER expensive Garmin 66i and it's useless. I spent 45 minutes downloading Birdseye directly to my 66i using my phone as a wifi hotspot, but it won't transfer to Basecamp, and it won't show up there after multiple attempts to transfer.