HomePort and BlueChart g3 Charts

When is Garmin going to update HomePort so that we can view BlueChart g3 charts on our computers? 

I use a computer because it is impossible to see the charts well enough on a phone to plan routes, trips and organize waypoints, ActiveCaptain is definitely NOT the answer. 

Come on Garmin, I just paid 2 grand for this chartplotter and now I can no longer do what I could with my 16 year old GPSMap 2010c and MapSource.  Please update HomePort so we can view BlueChart g3 charts on our computers

• It's obvious Garmin doesn't care about happy customers. Why do I bother recording anything. Why do they even put a card slot on these machines you can do nothing useful with the info recorded. 

Not one response to the issues with Homeport. I'm ready to sell the unit I just purchased and head over to 'bird or Lowrance. Time to start shopping all over again

• Same issue just got a $300 G3 chip and working in Homeport

Has anyone seen any documentation from Garmin indicating G3 doesn't work with Homeport

You would think a disclaimer should be noted on all G3 sale info!

• Over 2 years and not one response from Garmin?  

Is Garmin ever going to provide a solution to this problem or are they going to continue ignoring their customers?

It almost seems like they would rather their customers move to other manufacturers instead of fixing the problem.