This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Activities missing in Garmin Connect

Any one else having issues with Activities showing on the VivoSport but not in Garmin Connect.
Every once in a while I will record an activity and save it but it does not upload.
This morning I had a 3 mile walk and recorded it but it did not show. Later I did a 1 mile walk and it popped right into Garmin Connect.
Both activities show on the VivoSport.
  • I've had this a few times. The method I've used is to sync using a PC and Garmin Express, then go to the web site and drag the files that aren't syncing properly to the application by selecting upload and dragging from a file explorer of the device (usually opens up when the device connects) . I then usually get the message that the file has already been uploaded and the activity then opens

• I've had this a few times. The method I've used is to sync using a PC and Garmin Express, then go to the web site and drag the files that aren't syncing properly to the application by selecting upload and dragging from a file explorer of the device (usually opens up when the device connects) . I then usually get the message that the file has already been uploaded and the activity then opens