This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery doesn't charge to 100%

Does anybody know why the batter doesn't charge up to 100% even after few hours of charging? Also I have just realized that, it shows 98% on the screen with the watch face but 97% on the screen with icons?
  • I always unplug and it goes down to 95% so I will try leaving it a bit longer. I might get an hour's more usage out of the watch with an extra 5%.

I'm interested in the watch face as mine reads 1% higher than than settings screen as well.

I think the battery percentage on these things is broken. Perhaps that's why we getting bad battery life because the reported percentage is wrong.
  • You know if you want a longer life of your battery, just never charge it fully 100% and never let it go down below 20%. You will see better results with time.
  • You know if you want a longer life of your battery, just never charge it fully 100% and never let it go down below 20%. You will see better results with time.

I have heard that, although I believe that the manufacturers take it into account for a full charge. In other words 100% is likely 80% full. I always charge at 10-15 as as a matter of course.

Gotta keep the battery in good order for when it inevitably goes on eBay.