This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connect IQ Store Watch Face Install Problem

I have downloaded a couple of watch faces but they don't install on the watch. I have synced several times and rebooted the watch, but they still show as uninstalled on the phone app. Any ideas?
  • I called Garmin Support about the issue and they could see there was a sync issue. They had me remove the device from my profile and then re-pair the watch with my Connect account. This seemed to fix everything. I called yesterday afternoon and haven't run into the problem again.

Helped me also. Thanks.
  • I called Garmin Support about the issue and they could see there was a sync issue. They had me remove the device from my profile and then re-pair the watch with my Connect account. This seemed to fix everything. I called yesterday afternoon and haven't run into the problem again.

Worked for me,. Still no second hand on the Garmin Classic.

Edit: Didn't work on subsequent tries, so might have to delete/re-install the VA3 each time?

Did you remove the device on the website or through the app? I'm a bit leery of removing it through the website since it says it'll delete all my data but if that's what I have to do then I'll do it.
  • I did remove it on my Android app.
  • I'm aware that this question was posted years ago, but wanted to share my fix in case anyone is still having this problem as I was. Go into settings > phone on your watch and into the watch face you want to install on your phone, then hit 'pair phone' on your watch and 'install' on the watch face on your phone. This allowed me to install my faces and seemed to sync the watch properly when they are pressed at the same time, watch pairing first.

• I fixed this problem by turning the watch off and on again. 

• Same here with a vivoactive 3 but with an iPhone X. Hoping a big fix is released soon before I lose my mind with the same 8 watch faces Rolling eyes.