This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu Sq: Hydration Widget will not save input without an active Bluetooth connection

Venu SQ

Adding hydration updates but it’s saving correctly. Only became an issue over the past week. 
Is it a bug since the last update?

• All, please ensure that you are running the most current version of the Hydration widget:

Garmin Hydration Tracking

When we internally confirm full functionality, we will be sure to update this post.

• On the last 2 Garmin operating system updates, the hydration tracker automatically UNinstalled. I have to reboot my Garmin Vivoactive 4s, then “install” the hydration tracker, then rebook AGAIN to have the hydration tracker work. Garmin tech people, just roll the hydration tracker RIGHT INTO the OS! So it won’t be a separate widget, but instead be a part of the Operating System.

• I updated the widget and restarted the watch and immediately got the red exclamation mark. I've since realised that the arbitrary change in goal is actually to account for sweat from exercise, so yesterday it changed from 9 to 12, which is cool, but today it was still on 12 and I couldn't add another glass to the record. So I rebooted the watch, it still showed 12, *and* the red ! but when I added another glass the goal went back to 9 glasses and the glass  was recorded.
    My other gripe with the widget is it takes upto 5s to show the controls after I swipe to it.