This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Software Version 7.00 - Forerunner 645 Music - Live to 100%

This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile, pending the rollout. 

• Connect IQ 3.2 support
  • Various stability improvements
  • Wow. DST end date Marocco is fixed now. But real big issues like FW update for FR645 (non M) or missing Weather on FW 7.00 ... nothing. Love it Garmin.

• Does Garmin realize how dispiriting ot their customers to be told that a $300 USD watch designed less than 3 years ago is now EOL and no support given.  I'm talking about the 645 Non-Music.  Two months since my watch faces stop working and several widgets as well.  They don't even make an effort to respond to quires. When asked about update IQ being released, It was strongly suggested that I 'upgrade'.  Long time Garmin customer looking else where time  .

• Hi, I have installed  7.00 (e036468), but the temperature monitor is broken and the altimeter too :( I´m so sad, but I loved my Garmin I have a forerunner 645 music

Somebody know how I can comback to the preview version? or If is there a new update version? to correct theese problems?

Thank you so much in advance!

• Did you already do an additional (hard) reset?

One way back is via the latest beta package, there is a folder "Public" with the latest official 6.xx software. But Garmin Connect will go on trying to install 7.00.

www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp

• Yes, I reseted with two optons:

1) turn off and turn on

2) delete data and reset settings

But nothing.

where can I find this file that you say, could you please share the complet link?

• Try also hard reset:

Turn off the device.
        Press and hold the Start / Stop and Back buttons
        Press and hold the power button (there should now be 3 buttons depressed).
        After the first beep, release the Start / Stop button.
        After the second beep, release the Back button.
        Release the power button.

For downgrade, download the file in link I posted. Open. In folder "Public" there is the file you need for update.
  • I'm seeing significant battery drain after upgrading to this.  Any fixes out there?

• I'm seeing significant battery drain on a 645 Music after upgrading to this.  Any fixes out there?

• Strange, V7.00 is running on my device since weeks, no issue about battery draining so far. But this night it went from 90% to zero. Contretemps? Will observe during today.

Update: Next night there was no issue here. I'll go on observing

• The update seems to break Physio TrueUp, activities from my Edge did not count for anything on the watch. Nothing helped except downgrading to 6.70. Training Load was immediately calculated again. Could this be fixed please?