This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 45 Battery Life / Rebooting

I recently bought my girlfriend a Forerunner 45.  Upon setting it up on the first day, we downloaded a couple watch faces.  As I'm not familiar with the watch personally I don't know what type of battery life she should be getting but I assume it would be similar to my FR235 which lasts me about 7-10 days.  At this point she seems to be getting just 3-4 days on a charge with a couple 5K runs in that time too.  I'm curious if the watch faces we downloaded have affected the overall battery charge?  Additionally, when we go into the watch face menu and select new faces, the watch will shut down and reboot.  Anybody experiencing these same issues?

• Yea FR45 was decent when I got it (Nov 2019), 15 miles a week (3 runs) and only had to charge once every 5-6 days. But now, 8 months later (maybe after the latest software update?) I have to charge like every 3-4 days. That's a real steep decline in battery performance in only 8 months. I'm wondering if it's the latest software update. Anyone else see that correlation?

• New watch ... 1 run of 3K and buttery drains in 3 days :(