This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Route Calculation Error

I have an Edge 1000 with the latest firmware 15.30 and the latest map updates 2019.20.

The trouble now is that it's taking a long time to process a saved course and after a period of time I get a Route Calculation Error.

I have temporary solved this by disabling the 2019.20 maps, the calculation speed has increased and the Route Calculation Error doesn't appear.

• Since my new update on maps, I get the error on most of my planned rides. Contacted Garmin, they told me I had to plot my rides with Garmin Connect not RidewithGPS, as I have for years with no problem. I said I might be going to Wahoo for my GPS unit. Before I only had a small sim that would not update to the new maps 2020.10. So I kept the smaller one as a backup in case the new update would not work. So I put the old sim back in the 1000. The heck with the new update on maps, as mine was working fine until I did the update.  GARMIN is a dinosaur to the new GPS units anyway.