This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

screen with halo blue

Hello,
Above my Edge 1030, I have a halo blue on the edges of the screen.
I use my Edge without brightness.
Is this normal?
Thanks for answer.
  • Hello Matthew,

I have an Edge 1030 purchased in february 2018 so still under warranty with now a quite large Blue Halo frame/bord around the screen. What should I do? How do I rapport this to Garmin?

Will you replace the unit with a new one when it is still under warrnty and NOT an refurbished one?

Yours

/Hans Bergsten, Sweden, Stockholm

• Out of warranty? Isn't 3 years...in Sweden / Nordic Countries?

My unit 1030 is working perfect except I've had this Blue Halo now for a while and didn't bother but now it has grown bigger and bigger.... soon the whole screen is Blue :-( My friend changed his perfect working brand new unit and got refurbished units back two times that are just problems with. They reBoot, get stuck in menus, hangs and frezzes and reset the rides and don't save them... so just problems. That is why I don't want a refurbished one... Who do I contact about this in Sweden or in Scandinavia?

• Just one question, I have receive yesterday my replacement 1030 for halo issue, it wasnt that big but started to grow, your friend receive a garmin in a box with all accesories? Or just the garmin device?

• Normally, you just have to send in the the device itself without accesoires. You'll get only the device as a replacement.