This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stuck on diagnostic screen - Test mode

Hi,

this afternoon I was going to use my Edge 1030 to record my indoor session and it started in a diagnostic screen - test screen, which I did never see before.

Every time I reboot it starts the same screen-mode.

Tried to do a few tests (all with Pass result) and reboot and I got same result

All buttons work ok, (they are not stuck pressed)

how should I exit this mode?

• Holding the power button until it powers off & power it up again should clear it 

• This didn't work on my 810, it keeps bringing up the diagnostic mode, please help 

• it keeps bringing up the diagnostic mode

…then it seems the start/stop button to be stuck.
    Check whether the button moves freely and can be pressed in, or whether it is stuck in a pressed position.

• Hello, the buttons are not pressed or stucked in a pressed position.  I tried to power off and on many times, including holding the power off for 10 seconds.  

• I just ordered a vivoactive 4 and it prompted me to do an update and I entered this mode accidentally and had a difficult time getting out of it. You guys should fix that. Also I recived an update notice and as soon as I do any update I have disconnect from the app like forget my device then resynce just to be able to reconnect. The device will not reconnect period until I reset everything it's pretty annoying and it's happened on both my venue sq which now only a blue triangle flashes when fully charged it'll deplete to 4 percent battery then start working again, and the connectivity issue occurs with my brand new watch as well. Is this a common issue?