This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't update firmware of a just purchased Garmin Swim via Garmin Express

I just got a stock Garmin Swim with a 3.0.0 firmware. It syncs well the data via Garmin Express and it is properly transferred to connect.garmin.com although the Garmin Express says that I have 2 Software Updates.

It says I need to click on the Continue and it will take around 3 min, but when I click on the Continue nothing happens. I click several times and nothing happens. Sometimes when I click on the notification bubble of the Garmin Express (Software update is available for Garmin Swim) I see the DATA TRANSFER and the FIRMWARE UPDATE 1/2 for a few seconds, but it goes away and nothing happens.

What should I do? I swim like a pro, so even the stock 3.0.0. firmware detects pretty well the stroke types/laps, but who knows if it would be better with the latest 3.60.

Please advise! ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1439325.png ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1439326.png ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1439327.png