This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRV status

Hi,

Does anyone know if HRV status will be coming to the Forerunner 945?

Thanks

Mike

• You have to admit that the FR945 is an old watch now (released beginning of 2019) and it's clear that the development of new features would end at some point. Also the Fenix 6 is a higher class so it can be treated differently. I also changed from the FR945 to Fenix 7X Solar for different reasons. Either stick with the features you have or invest in a new watch every couple of years. It's a question of customer expectations.

• I'm not going to get into controversy about whether the FR945 is a lower range than the F6. It must be noted that the FR945 still has an official price of €500

What is not debatable is that the administrators or developers of this forum do not respond to our queries.

Why is this theory of yours not communicated by Garmin Dan?

• I agree that this is just my personal opinion while it's up to Garmin to post an official response to your question. However, which company provides direct responses to customer inquiries? Try to get an official response from Apple, Samsung or Microsoft why this and that feature wasn't implemented in product X - you won't get any. Those companies typically don't justify in public. But at least we do have this forum and Garmin employees are involved, it's better than nothing.

• Is there any new information about Training Status 2.0 on 945? Looks like it's mandatory for normal operation of Training load if newer EDGE devices are added to account. Nobody told me that before I bought one.

• The 945 series will not receive further updates containing the new features to my knowledge, it's basically out of development now.