This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ANT/BT/BLE version 6.06 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile pending rollout. 

Change log:

• Address volume control issue reported on Powerbeats Pro headphones (245M/945)
  • Various BT/BLE stability and performance improvements
  • First ride yesterday in a month, headphones (Aftershokz) were ok when playing but if I paused playback, which I did a couple of times, the connection seems to have got confused. Restart the headphones and the watch couldn't finish the handshake, but when the headphones said "Device 2 connected" then I could manually restart playback (local music). 

• 2nd day riding, this time the watch couldn't even find the headphones until I did a hard reboot and tried again. The headphones connect to my phone instantly everytime with no issues. Something has been broken with this update.

• I don't know if it is this upgrade or the FW 5.00 but recently my WHR does not switch off during activities when I use the chest HRM sensor.

Is it happening only for me or general issue?

• Happy about the volume control on my Powerbeat Pros.  Sad about what appears to be increased battery drain.

• Happy about the volume control on my Powerbeat Pros.  Sad about what appears to be increased battery drain.

• I too am suffering from phone bluetooth disconnecting much more frequently after upgrading. It appears the connection distance is significantly shorter. More than 10m away and it drops. Very annoying garmin...please resolve Frowning2