This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

and the next update for Fenix 6 and nothing for the 945

There is the third update for the fenix 6 (inkl. the battery drain) and nothing for the 945 and a there are a lot of troubles. Very Sad, but it shows the importance from garmin. This is not what the best sport model has deserves.

• I understand your frustration. If it makes you feel better breathing does not work for me on F6 and on FR945. Maybe it only is suitable for running, but any other sport its just random numbers and I prefer not having this parameter. If anyone knows how to disable breathing altogether, I would be happy to know that. Regarding water consumption, I can not see differences between FR946 and Fenix6 (I transitioned this week between the 2 watches).

• I was wondering the same! It’s a useless feature for me and I was wondering how impacts the battery... would be nice if we could disable it!

Actually, I’ve just realised it can be turned off from the watch going to the Health Stats widget and in its settings. Is it completely disabled if I turn it off there?

Thanks

• I was wondering the same! It’s a useless feature for me and I was wondering how impacts the battery... would be nice if we could disable it!

Actually, I’ve just realised it can be turned off from the watch going to the Health Stats widget and in its settings. Is it completely disabled if I turn it off there?

Thanks

you mean the breathing option?

i think, it's no extra battery drain because breathing will be calculated with HRV data and thos data will be recorded since the beginning you use OHR or 24hours.

Anyway, you can remove the breathing datafield in your sport apps, the 24h measurment i think is a part of 24h OHR measurement

• Oh I see. Well I wanted to check if disabling it was making any difference! ;-) Thank you.