This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 945 System SW 3.30 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log System SW 3.30

• Added PacePro feature.
  • Added additional data field configurations (5 and 6 field).
  • Added graphical gauge data fields (i.e. Heart Rate, Cadence, etc.)
  • Improve ANT+ and BLE sensor management
  • Improvements to phone and sensor connectivity
  • Improvements to headphone pairing, connectivity, and media player
  • Improvements/fixes for WiFi connectivity (fix for 0200 Error)
  • Improvements to golf
  • Improvement/fixes for Connect IQ
  • Improvements/fixes for Spotify
  • Bluetooth software update to address battery life issues that could occur on some devices
  • Some improvements for segments/Strava segments
  • Fix blocky elevation issue
  • Fix potential device freeze on activity summary loop
  • Brought in treadmill calibration improvement. There is an additional issue with calibration that is being actively investigated for release
  • Various other fixes and improvements

Additional updates on the same Rollout schedule

Sensor Hub 2.70
ANT/BLE/BT 4.30

• for the first playin arround OK, but on Rev C they where good at the beginning too!

• I finally get the update. I guess I am in the 21 - 40%. LOL.  However, I dont see anything new on this : 

• Added graphical gauge data fields (i.e. Heart Rate, Cadence, etc.)
  • Fix potential device freeze on activity summary loop

Does this attempt to fix the not saving Hike activities at altitude issue?

• Thanks, that's good to hear .. I have  a Rev A watch, the buttons definitely aren't great, but I'm sort of managing so far to work around/with them. Still disappointed that this was the case for such a pricey watch.

• No, this was already fixed before. 

• Got D (new) as a replacement for A. 
    it’s clicks now and I hope it stays that way. A was soft from the beginning, hat a F5+ before. 

• Ditto Levon - totally agree :) 

• After monitoring the battery usage for a day and not changing any settings, I am very happy to confirm the update has resolved the battery issue which I had since day one. I always thought the battery or the hardware was faulty on my Rev A watch.

Before the update the long term average usage was 1.6%/hr. Right now it is averaging at 0.4%/hr since the last charge 24hrs ago and still falling.

Whatever Garmin did to fix the issue I hope they don't break it again in the future updates, and I will be very careful with future updates going forward.

• I believe you need to set them at the top or bottom, maybe only when in use with 6 data fields? Unfortunately I'm not yet in the 60% group, but I look forward to this features. I would not necessarily expect them to be in a separate category, but maybe the heart rate at the top position will also have the graphical gauge in addition on the border of the screen. If you find it, let us know. Thanks

• The new gauges are in a seperate category called graphical in the data field setup. So you have the option of displaying gauge or the traditional digital reading in the top and bottom position.