This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connect shows workout another runner

Today I finished an easy jog, starting and finishing at home. But Connect showed something completely different. First Connect showed me a ‘from … to’ course in an area more than 10 k west,  where I’ve never ran and I am not familiar with. Second it is not a lap. Third it includes a speed for 1k that is beyond my capability. Obviously the workout is switched with someone else’s….. How is this possible? and how can I prevent this?

• Just a thought , did it get a proper GPS lock before the activity.  It sounds like something went haywire with teh GPS lock hence the strange location and speed.

• I did not check. But what Connect shows is not random but clearly a workout run by somebody else. Another track following pedestrian roads, warming-up and a speedy part followed by a cooling-down. Garmin said there must have been something wrong when uploading the workout. Well that’s obvious and no help in how to prevent this happening again.