This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reset watch to hand off to friend but keep apps/watch faces?

i have a friend who is interested in buying my 935 from me. if that happens, i will be moving to the 945LTE. 

what is the best way to "reset" the watch without losing apps, widgets, watch faces?

my watch is still sitting at FW13.3 and GPS2.50 and working flawlessly, so i'm inclined to suggest he leave it there. my concern is if i truly reset the watch to factory settings, it would wipe out the watch faces/widgets/apps. if that happened, he might be able to re-download versions taht work with FW13.30. so ideally, i transfer this watch as is to him as much as possible. 

since it's a friend, i don't care too much about my data although it would make sense for all of my activity and health data to be wiped clean so he has a clean slate to start from with regard to that.

thanks for any insights and suggestions in how to best achieve this watch transfer. (still might not happen, but want to be prepared to do this properly)