This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach workouts no longer automatically showing up

Hey everyone,

I've used the adaptive Garmin Coach plans before and each time I would choose the "Run" activity, if it was a day with a run from the training plan, it would say something like "you have a workout today, would you like to complete it?" and then it would go through my structured workout. 

Now, it doesn't do this so when I go to start a run activity, I don't know how to get it to count as that training plan's workout. 

Anyone else running into this? 

• I've had to sift through the forerunner watch and I started looking into the "Run" -> scroll through the options until you find "my workouts" screen and the workout might be found in that area, and it may even have that days date associated to it.  That worked for me once.  

On another occasion, I tried to use those steps again, but it was only giving me workouts that were still 4 days out...which was concerning.  

I think issuing the sync to migrate the workout to the watch may need to be done from the Garmin connect website for it to be reliable, and not the iphone app... which from other forum topics that seemed to be the fix.  I honestly don't like the unpredictability.  If issuing the training run to watch needs the website then fine (not ideal, but whatever).  I just want it to work reliably.   

• You need to start the run in the Garmin Coach widget.

• Had the same problem on my fenix 6 but starting it from the widget worked. And i just tried to restart my watch and i get the notification again when starting a run activity