This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hi my forerunner 935 only detects heart rate during activity

Hi about a month ago my forerunner 935 stopped detecting my heart rate I have done the off/on, the factory reset and I know my software is up to date. The only time it detects my heart rate is when I'm doing a specific activity like running/cycling etc then blank with measuring the rest of the time (the green light doesn't come on at all). I don't mind too much as long as it reads during activity that's the main reason I have it but would be good to know my resting heart rate again.

Cheers brains trust

Georgia

• Sounds like you've turned it off? On watch check settings/sensors/"pulse on wrist"/status automatic

• Did you get anywhere with this? I have a new forerunner 935 that I've been wearing for a few days and so far it has only recorded my pulse during running (on the high side compared to with a chest strap). The rest of the the time it shows 'measuring' but doesn't show a figure. I have very thin wrists so it might not be accurate but I'm not getting the 'check fit' message either...

• I have the same issue. My ForeRunner only records my heartrate in the app when I'm in an activity. How do I correct this?