This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't see uploaded activities from Strava or Tacx to Garmin Connect on my FR935

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a possibility or why I can't see my uploaded files from the the Tacx or Strava to Garmin connect on my FR935 in the recent activity list and also not on the activity chart (like activity minutes this week)?.

Thanks for any reply,

Johannes

Top Replies

All Replies

• There's no way to do it. Activities don't get pushed back to a watch from garmin connect, and intensity minutes have to be calculated by a compatible garmin activity tracker.

• Not sure this is entirely correct. When I ride on Zwift I only use Zwift and not any Garmin device. Zwift pushes the workout to Garmin Connect and after a sync it pops up on my watch. None of the physio metrics are calculated but as I wear my watch during the workout, I tend to get intensity minutes (I think).

• as I wear my watch during the workout, I tend to get intensity minutes

That's correct. Intensity minutes are not related to any activity, either registered on the watch or not. All that is needed for intensity minutes is elevated heart rate, so when you wear your watch you will get intensity minutes even if you don't register the activity on it (or any other device, as a matter of fact).