This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Calories in Widget wrong

I notice this problem with the active calories count in the Widget, and also in Garmin Connect. 

This is an example, I go out for running very early in the morning, so, my active calories count is almost 0. So I record a run activity, that says (for example), that consumed 750 calories. When I check the active calories in the widget says somithing like 640, so, I dont know how the widget compute active calories, or why the calories in the activity are registered in the widget.

Anyone else have this problem?

• Everything is working OK. Let's use your 750 calorie run for an example. The 750 calories is total calories burned during the duration of your activity. Let's just say it was an hour long. So, during that hour long activity you burned a total of 750 calories. 640 active calories (from the workout) and the other 110 calories would be your BMR (breathing, digestion, etc.) that you would normally burn in that hour being sedentary. 

• Thanks for your answer!