This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Faulty OHR frequency measurement

After the last updates, the pulse rate measurement is incorrect at least +20bpm and continues to increase with exercise. Previously it worked much better. So it is truly unusable without band :mad:. As I read from the forum, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Please take note and fix why do I think it's a software problem if you don't tell me how to fix it :(? Thank you.
  • Truly agree.... After spending so much of money on one of the best and reliable company watch if it happens this way then it's totally demoralising. 

• Same problem to me - yesterday I did a skitour and the first 10minutes the heart rate was about 20-25 beats lower than my real pulse.. i stopped the measurement and started again - same. after the 10mins the HR increased suddenly to a credible pulse.. till the end of the tour it was ok.  I can´t say, if the problem started with the last update - but, like many others of you confirm, previously it worked MUCH BETTER!! .. so garmin do your job and fix it pls - it really annoys me and I am not happy with my 935 at the moment!!!   Disappointed