This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to adjust the main training field for pre programmed interval training

Does somebody know how you can adjust the main training field for the 735XT? so not the datafield 1, but the main field which you see as the first screen during an activity.

in the past when I was doing a preprogrammed training, for example for a time trial, then the main field showed 3 fields, the middle is a timer which counts back the time of the interval,

and the field below shows the actual result of the training for example the wattage or cadence. 

but since a few weeks, I don't see the correct fields at the bottom, this is now always showing the speed and not the activity which is linked to the current interval assignment.

Are there people familiar with this issue? and is there a way how to adjust this field setting in the main screen of the training?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to create such a field setting by your self, there is no time field which countdown the time of the current interval, and neither a field which indicates the description of the current interval assignment.

Thx. rgs.Martijn

left: the indicator which interval is coming up,

right: the current field setting for the training, step distance (above) and speed (below) are fixed fields and for me waistles, because there are not added value information fields for the current activity which is mainly wattage or cadence related