This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training calendar disappeared, for 3rd time in a month, this is messed up

My training calendar abruptly disappeared from my Garmin yesterday. This is the 3rd time in a month that my calendar has not worked, every time the failure occuring in a different way.

In this case, when I select Training Calendar on my watch, I get a message "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect". I cannot download my training calendar from the Garmin Connect website as the Import to Device option no longer exists. The only options are Publish Calendar, Connect to Office 365 Account, and View Compatible Devices.

I am syncing the watch with the Garmin Connect app and the watch shows as Updating, but the calendar is not showing up on my watch.

On the calendar page I  have selected Send to Device from the App and the watch shows the 2 arrows indicating data is coming over to watch, says it is Updating, says Transfer is Complete and I get a message "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect".

I have spent hours trying to figure this out, I've talked to a customer service rep for almost an hour, I've deleted the app from my iPhone and reinstalled, I've turned off the watch/turned it on multiple times, I've deleted my training data from my Mac and reinstalled it.

Please someone help. Either with technical advice, or the name of a good non-Garmin replacement running watch.