This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training calendar disappeared, for 3rd time in a month, this is messed up

My training calendar abruptly disappeared from my Garmin yesterday. This is the 3rd time in a month that my calendar has not worked, every time the failure occuring in a different way.

In this case, when I select Training Calendar on my watch, I get a message "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect". I cannot download my training calendar from the Garmin Connect website as the Import to Device option no longer exists. The only options are Publish Calendar, Connect to Office 365 Account, and View Compatible Devices.

I am syncing the watch with the Garmin Connect app and the watch shows as Updating, but the calendar is not showing up on my watch.

On the calendar page I  have selected Send to Device from the App and the watch shows the 2 arrows indicating data is coming over to watch, says it is Updating, says Transfer is Complete and I get a message "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect".

I have spent hours trying to figure this out, I've talked to a customer service rep for almost an hour, I've deleted the app from my iPhone and reinstalled, I've turned off the watch/turned it on multiple times, I've deleted my training data from my Mac and reinstalled it.

Please someone help. Either with technical advice, or the name of a good non-Garmin replacement running watch.

• I have seen the same thing.  But after several days of trying to get the calendar to show up I stumbled onto to something that made the calendar reappear.  

From the Garmin Connect web site I clicked on "Training", the "Workouts", then for any workout I clicked on the "Send to Device" icon (two opposed arrows), and after that the Calendar finally showed up on my 735XT again.

Not a fix for the calendar disappearing, but at least I can make it come back, so far at least once.

• I have the same issue. Tried sending the workouts one at a time using Garmin Express too, but they are not appearing and still the same message "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect".

• Thanks for this, but it did not work. When I click on Training, then Workouts, there are no workouts listed. My training calendar is there but I still cannot import to device. 

• Me and my wife have the same problem since the last connect app update. But when I sync the calendar from the app, the trainings are appear in the own workouts but not in training plans in the watch menu. It would be acceptable for me but I have to delete all the workouts from one to one because these aren't overwritten during sync. So if the memory is full (30 trainings), I can't refresh the trainings with a sync without deleting the old ones before.

• Same here!!!

Please help!!

• After the update, none of my items (training plans) is syncing and every time I get the "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect" message. Lousy job is done by Garmin tech team ...

• Looks like we have to switch to more stable Running watch not like Lousy Garmin 

• Adding to the growing list of people having the same problem.  I am no newb trying to get my new watch to work, have been through many updates and this is the most frustrating mistake to date!!  Get it fixed now Garmin or I'm done for good.

• didn't work for me, tried it from every way possible and nothing.  It won't even update existing workouts on my watch that I edited either online or from the app.  Based on the number of comments through-out the forum on multiple strings, this is a major problem for all.

• Adding to the growing list of people having the same problem.  I am no newb trying to get my new watch to work, have been through many updates and this is the most frustrating mistake to date!!  Get it fixed now Garmin or I'm done for good.