This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Contact between FR 55 and iPhone broken

I've experienced that the connection between my FR55 and the iPhone is broken if I am more than 3 meters away from the phone. The phone is located indoor, and I am sitting on the terrace about 3 m away from the phone, with only a glass window between the phone and the FR55. I can see the phone thro' the glass window. . The FR55 vibrates and tells me that the connection is broken, and then again vibrates to tell me that the connection is re-established, and then broken again, and re-stablished again., and it keeps on like this until I move closer to my phone, then the connection is stable. Have any of you experienced the same?

• i am actually surprised how far the connection holds up, sometimes even being in the 2nd floor and still being connected. Maybe there is some interference in this special case of yours.

• I have later experienced that I can be in the same room as the telephone, but being, say 8-9 meters away, and the connection is broken. There is no interference with other electrical equipment. On my previous watch, a VA3, I had no such problems, but the battery drained in less than 2 days.