This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Gliding & Run Walk

Hello,

got myself a Garmin having started running a year ago with the couch to 5k.  Been running 3 times a week but drifted in motivation so thought I’d get a watch and follow a plan as needed a target.

2 weeks into coach Jeff’s plan I’m ok on the cadence drills but get confused on the gliding and walk/run bits.

in the gliding sections it says 4*30 second intervals and says run but then seems to just say run for 30 seconds when it beeps.  What am i supposed to do when?  I thought I was supposed to press lap but that just ended it early so clearly not.

also confused on the run walk I looked up a pace I wanted to hit so knew the run and walk intervals but the watch just showed time and distance and not my intervals or a count down.  Again I pressed lap thinking I needed to do that but it finished the workout and went to cool down.

I want to follow the plan as realise I work better with some guidance or targets but it’s not any good if I get frustrated and confused…….

help?

Ed