- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.82:
- Improved Bluetooth stability.
- Connect your Forerunner 45 or 45S to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner45Beta_382Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-380.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder and rename GUPDATE-380.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD. Disconnect to install. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.