This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LAP PACE QUESTIONS: While I can see my current lap pace during a workout, once I lap the watch, the temporary lap screen only shows the lap time without displaying the avg pace. And further, when recalling the workout on my watch- no lap paces shown.

LAP PACE QUESTIONS: While I can see my current lap pace during a workout, once I lap the watch, the temporary lap screen only shows the lap time without displaying what the pace was. And further, when recalling the workout on my watch- only the lap distance and time show, lap paces cannot be seen in the workout summary. The only way I was able to see the lap paces in summary was through the app on my phone. Is there any setting/update which allow the lap pace average to show once I lap the watch during the workout and after in the summary?

• What you term "lap pace average" will show on watch as "last lap pace" once you have pressed lap button. So during a lap it shows the average pace of the lap so far. Once lap button is pressed you need to have  "last lap pace" on the data screen to see the average pace of the previous lap. Not sure if this might help.