This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using firmware 2.50 and watchface Forerunner 645 leads to instant crash

Hi

I have a Garmin Forerunner 45 on the latest version 2.50. I installed the Forerunner 645 watch face from here https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/eaa32b01-2868-4620-93f6-1e689bc5c75a

When I try to select it my watch instantly resets.

Can you please look into this?

• The creator of that watch face, , is a user on these forums.  Hopefully he can help.

Did you try reaching out through the "contact developer" link on the watch face page?

• Yes, I did. They said it's an issue with the firmware of the watch. Not only the watchface crashes when I select it, but when I somehow can get on it without a crash, the watchface is not displayed properly, the text is not aligned properly. But nobody from Garmin considered giving a reaction to this. It doesn't seem to be important for them

• Former Member with version 2.60 the crash still happens! 

• Ugh... Decided to remove FR45 support for now. Also getting negative reviews because of this.

I can give you a version to sideload for future try-out (not sure if the current version will stay installed when I remove support). Won't be able to change the default settings though, but as soon as the fw-issue is fixed I'll add support again.