This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Corrupted .fit file won't upload or sync to Connect

I have been Garmin user for many, many years.  I don't recall ever having a corrupt .fit file on the Garmin side.  I have had many, many issues with Zwift, however.  So, during my ride today, first one with newest software update - 12.70.  My battery went quickly, but I did not enter battery save mode.  The unit lasted until the end of my ride, and I save as I always do.  Upon attempt to sync via Express, I learned something was wrong.  In looking at the history on the 820, I see the activity however it will not show me any details.  In attempting to upload the file into Connect by selecting the file directly from the 820, I am told the file is not recognized!!  I looked into the Garmin fitfilerepair tool, but I could not make anything work for me; trying different options I had read about.  Thanks in advance for anything anyone may be able to do to enable me to upload this file to Connect, so I can get it over to Strava.

PS - just tried to attach the .fit file, however I am being told it is not an acceptable file format.

Top Replies

All Replies