This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

in middle of both stair climbing and other cardio workout with a time set for 15 minutes, after a few minutes it give a 15 second countdown to "power saving", however the watch in one case had 2 battery bars and in the second case had been charge

in middle of both stair climbing and other cardio workout with a time set for 15 minutes, after a few minutes it give a 15 second countdown to "power saving", however the watch in one case had 2 battery bars and in the second case had been charged the night before. The activities aren't even partially recorded

• Power saving normally occurs when you don't start the activity, or you pause it and forget to restart. Is the activity actually running? Did you start it?

• yes I push the same little running man I push when running. then it starts showing elapsed time- only difference is on cardio it is a 15 minute timer and 2x it has just said it's saving power- I just complete the evolution and manually input