This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Jabra Elite 65t connection drops due to Dynamic Running Pod

My Jabra Elite 65t has issues connecting to FR245M

I finally got it to work by turning off wifi and blutooth on my Samsung Galaxy S10+.  Then, connection dropped when the Dynamic Running Pod turned on.

How do I get my earbuds and Dynamic Running Pod to both connect and work with FR245M?

Thank you, 

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  I bypassed the above issue by downloading a Spotify running playlist to my FR245M.  I listen to this playlist when I run and leave my phone at home.

Also,  Garmin functionality has so much to offer that I just flat out stopped using Aaptiv workouts (Aaptiv required me to use my phone when running).  At some point, I'll probably want to go back to using Aaptiv and will require my phone when I run so I'll have to figure out a resolution to the above dilemma.  Not sure how I'd have my ear buds connected to my phone for Aaptiv and also connected to my FR245M to get voice alerts.

• I can reiterate what I wrote approx 1 month ago and what works for me still - I unpaired the Jabra from all devices (phone, watch, tablet. Then pair with watch only. When and if it asks to enable Jabra as running pod, say no. In ths past 4 weeks the watch has asked me perhaps 3 times should I enable Jabra as running pod, I always say no. I have not paired the Jabra with any other devices. The 65t+245m combination has been very good past month, I run on average 4 times a week, it always work. I take 65t out of case, put in ears, then open music on watch and start, then pause, ready to go. Then start my running activity, run and start the music by pressing button on the right earphone. Bluetooth connection has never dropped, quality is good, I like. Hope this helps.

• Thanks, but unfortunately these steps do not give me the same result :(. When following your steps exactly: the moment I go to the activity screen, the earbuds disconnect.

• Then something else happened in my setup which I am not aware of and thus did not mention. I was quite desperate and disapointed. Looking back I would say it is possible to find a working combination, I would unpair, try to reset etc.. Wish you luck.