This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 235 froze after saving activity, all activities missing

I completed a 100 miler over the weekend and took the time to charge my watch on the go so I'd have the whole race as one activity. I saved the run after finishing and everything seemed normal until I got in the car and started to charge the watch. The blue diamond Garmin screen came on and the watch froze. I managed to power off but when the watch came back on, I had no steps, no HR data....and worst of all no saved activities. The run does show in my weekly/monthly totals though. Hooked my garmin up to my computer when I got home and the activity files are gone. Is there any way to recover this run???

Here is the error log.

• did this get resolves, just wondering as this happened to me today

• You could try a file recovery tool.These can scan drives, look for corrupted data in file allocation tables and look for deleted files. But, when used, they need to be run soon after the data is missing. Recording more data can overwrite the areas where the data you need to recover is/was. If you've used it in the 3 months since this happened, there likely isn't much you can do.