This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time format and move alert keep resetting

Hi,

I have a 230 and have had no issues with it since I bought it a couple of months ago. However, over the last couple of days it keeps on resetting the time format from 24 hour to 12 hour and also the move alert from off to on without me changing the settings myself. It has done it 3 or 4 times now, and twice in one day. Anyone else had the same issue and if so, have you managed to rectify it?
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 7 years ago
    Hi there. I am having the same issue with the clock settings and also my fr won't connect to the Bluetooth on my phone to sync with connect.
  • However, over the last couple of days it keeps on resetting the time format from 24 hour to 12 hour
    What do your settings on this page say?
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings
  • Problem with time format-settings and unit

Hello , I have the same problem with the time-format and units. The time format resets to 12 AM/PM and the unit to Miles.
    At https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings, I try to change the time format to 24 hours and the units to Km, I press save but the settings are not saved and remain to 12am/pm and Miles. I had the same problem one year ago, but they fixed it, but now it happens again.
    The problem has to do with the specific site.
  • I've been having this same issue for a while but mine keeps reverting to 24hr and the do not disturb setting keeps changing. https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings is showing 12 hour on there but my watch keeps changing to 24 hour
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 7 years ago
    We appreciate the discussion on this topic. Currently there is an issue where Garmin Connect is reverting users settings back to the default values. This is an issue that has been escalated to the Garmin Connect team for resolution. We anticipate a resolution in the very near future.

We will post an announcement in the Garmin Connect forum when the issue is resolved.
  • Just received this through from Garmin Support regarding the issue:

Thank you for contacting Garmin Europe.

The issue you are referring to is something that we are aware of and are working hard towards a resolution, however, we do not have a timeframe for this to be completed as yet.

When the issue has been corrected, the fix will be released in a software update. This will be announced on your Garmin Connect account or on Garmin Express. If, at that point you require further assistance please contact us via our Contact Centre whereby we will be happy to talk you through it.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

If there is anything else I can help you with then please let me know. Alternatively you can search for a solution here: http://www.garmin.co.uk/support
  • Had the same issue, time format changed, km reset to miles, etc
    Not sure if it was Garmin team who fixed it, but i changed settings on my phone (not online) and it looks it fixed it.
  • Yes, have the same problem. Started about a week ago.

I have noticed the same problem.
    Recently I was on a run and couldn't understand the tempo until I realized that it was miles instead of km. The odd thing is that language stays the same so the reset of time format and unit sometimes slips by unnoticed until you need it.

Hi,

I have a 230 and have had no issues with it since I bought it a couple of months ago. However, over the last couple of days it keeps on resetting the time format from 24 hour to 12 hour and also the move alert from off to on without me changing the settings myself. It has done it 3 or 4 times now, and twice in one day. Anyone else had the same issue and if so, have you managed to rectify it?
  • issue still present

I've got latest updates and firmware, and issue still remains as of August 1 2016.

Please advise.

Also, now the connect app for example in the sleep page, does not show the latest days since the 27th. Only by clicking on the graph to go to detailed view can we see those days.