Training with EDGE 530 is impossible.. Tacx NEO make continuously Power Peaks

Tacx Neo T2800 controlled by EDGE 530 ( 9.40 )

During the training session  ( exported and uploaded from my training app Kudo Koach ) the trainer make continuously many power peaks that make the training sobbing and impossible to make it flowing.

As you can see ( from the zoommed picture ) during training the trainer become hard for some shots and make the training not fluid... impossible..
I switched off all bluethooth and ANT interference, only the trainer and HR ( garmin ) are switched on , but problem still remain.. is very frustrating because i cannot follow my indoor training plan .

Please consider that when i control the trainers with the Tacx App or others ( Rouvy or Zwift ) no any issue, the training are smooth and perfect on power.
Same no any issue when i follow the raining from the Kudo Coach app from ipdad or from my Samrtphone android directly on Tacx NEo..

This happen only beetween Tacx Neo T2800 and Garmin EDGE530.. But for my plan is crucial follow the training from Garmin Edge..

Can someone Help me please...
  • Obviously there is no cure for this problem. Garmin or Tacx are not willing to solve this major issu that exists for years now. I have repeatedly the same occurrences with my Edge 1030, running a power training from the device. No problem with gradient training (which is the mode for all other track related trainings softwares).

To me it seems that they have a major problem with closed loop control. My first training session for the new winter training season was a catastrophy.