I’m trying to connect my tacX account to Garmin and got an error message that my garmin account is already connected to another tacx account

I’m trying to connect my tacX account to Garmin and got an error message that my garmin account is already connected to another tacx account.  The only think I can think of is that I tried to connect the accounts once when I had logged into TacX using my google login,  

Ultimately, I’m just trying to be able to once again upload my tacx activities to my strava account.  I successfully connected strava to garmin. 

I’m not sure what to do to fix this.  I only have 1 tacx account.  

How can I upload my tacX activities to Strava?  Is it possible to connect the tacX device directly to Garmin?

• Aha!  I solved my own problem.  It turns out I was trying to log into an ‘older’ TacX cycling app on my iPad, and it was attempting to connect to my Garmin Connect account.  I switched to another (newer?) tacX app and it can connect to garmin, and my cycling activity synced from the tacx app to the garmin connect app, and automatically uploaded to strava.