This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vivo active 3 intensity minutes not updating

I noticed yesterday that my intensity minutes were not updating, they worked in the morning, but haven't worked since. I did a walk in the afternoon yesterday and a workout this morning. It shows I have done the working out, but it has not added to my intensity minutes for the week

• I'm having the same issue here too. None of my exercise is being transferred into the intensity minutes. Heart rate and steps are recording accurately but intensity minutes are still at 0 after 4 runs, 2 bikes and a few cardio work outs.

1. Having exact same issue with my Vivoactive 3. The intensity minutes were working but now always shows 0 (zero).  HR levels/zones are set correctly & intensity minutes also set to correct HR zones - have checked & double-checked a dozen times to make sure I’m doing it correctly. Activity class also set according to the published table. I’m totally at a loss on why it is not registering so suspect a possible software bug 
  • I have the same issue. I see Heart Rate Zones in an activity but 0 Intensity Mnutes for the day

• Average heart rate recorded within upper HR zones, activity recorded time and distance, intensity minutes ZERO.  Watch has worked for several years without problems.  No recent changes except for system update.