This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is there still no vivosport 2 with changeable bracelets and the functions of a vivoactive 4? Users who like to wear classical watches would love to pay premium for this....

I am a huge fan of classical Swiss watches and wear them every day - so i do not want to use a tracker which has the deign and size of a watch. My Vivosport is completely run down (bracelet worn down) and the functions are not up to date. I would pay a premium price for a stylish vivosport 2 with the functions of a VS 4 and changeable bracelets... Anyone who out there who has knowledge if there is something like that in the product pipeline?

• Same here. I need an always on display in a small factor for comfort. Vivosport is an old device that doesn't even support body battery.

Waiting for something similar to what you described.

• Yes, I agree it is time for an update. I hope though that they can make the second generation vivosport as compact as the first one. Like the OP. I wear a dress watch (to work) on my left arm while the vivosport snuggly fits under the right cuff of my long sleeve shirts.

I use a Forerunner 935 during the night and during exercise. As I posted earlier in an another tread, I noted quite some difference in the stress readings between the vivosport and Forerunner 935. The typical stress readings on the Forerunner are much higher than on the vivosport.

• Switched to Whoop from Garmin for this exact reason. If Garmin had some sort of Vivosport 2 I would definitely buy it or Vivosmart 5