This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why vivosport's recording Sleep Data if I'm not using it on my wrist?

Bought recently Vivosport (5 days ago). Since then, on Connect I see sleep records, even if I'm not using it on my wrist? It even says deep sleep, etc.

Every night, I leave vivosport on my kitchen table.

Is there any issue? Bug?

• Mine started doing exactly the same about a 2 month ago. It records sleep when on the table, 23.45 to 03.41 everyday. I contacted Garmin. just before christmas. I have now just received a replacement viviosport.

My faulty viviosport was about 10month old

• You contacted Garmin support? Through any special support?

I also opened a ticket and they were inconclusive.

• I contacted Garmin uk support through email.

explained the issues and what was been recorded. I even gave access to my Garmin connect page so they could see what was been recorded by the vivosport..I was also having glitches with the GPS, dropping GPS signal

I contacted them through Garmin product support, help page. I received a return email within 24hrs, asking me to try a few settings, or restore back to default settings etc.. A few emails back and forth, then a email to ask for the vivosport returning for repair or replacement.

within 2 days Got an email from support to say a replacement vivosport was been sent out 

this is the link I used for support

https://support.garmin.com/en-GB/?productID=574602&searchQuery=sleep%20recording&tab=topics