This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivoactive 4s won't connect to the wifi

I've had my vivoactive 4s for nearly a year and it was working fine until about a month ago. 

Now it won't connect to the WiFi, my WiFi hasn't changed (same router, password etc), but no matter what I do I can't get my watch to connect. It just says Incorrect Password. 

It's driving me mad because my Spotify downloads ha e expired, so now I can't play music from my watch either,  which was the main reason for choosing the  Vivoactive 4s 

Can anyone help please?

• I'm having a similar issue; I've had my watch for over a year, but in the several months, it stopped connecting to WiFi. "No known networks found," despite no changes in my home WiFi setup. After removing the network and trying to add it again, through the watch or through Express, my own WiFi network is not visible, even though others are. I add the network manually, but "No known networks found" message still persists. Software has been updated and watch synced through Garmin Express. I've seen similar issues discussed in the forums, going back even two years. Has a solution been found, or can someone please contact me about a solution?