This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bzz! Bzz! Bzz! Bzz! … It's too much! How do I control all this vibration?

There is way too much vibration. The vibration is excessive to the point of ridiculousness. I don't know why the designer thought that I'd need to be notified every time I press a button. Surely I'm intelligent enough to know that I've pressed a button? Or every time I reach a goal. Surely it's enough to inform me on my phone?

To resolve this, I've set the vibration level to the lowest level, changed my Steps and Floors goals to the maximum allowed (999,999 and 999 respectively), and disabled all notifications from my phone, but still the vibrations on my wrist have reached the point of distraction. And I've worn this device not even 24 hours!

Sensible vibrations are for timers, alarms, and heart rate going out of bounds (though I would have preferred a speaker to vibration). *All* other vibrations should be optional.

I know that you can't turn this off, so what is the best way to file a bug report with Garmin for this, please?

Thank you