This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Turn off Lap notifications on Vivosmart 4

Hi folks,

Each time I run or walk I have a vibrate notification when I have completed a 'lap'. The lap bears no resemblence to anything (e.g. is not 1km or a mile) and I want to turn it off. I assumed I must have the 'Autolap' feature activated somehow, so investigated the manual which reads: Garmin Connect App > Select Garmin device > Activity Options > Choose Activity > Toggle Autolap On/Off. The trouble is I don't have an Autolap feature to toggle in any of my Activities (walk, run, cardio, other).... so why is it notifying me of a completed 'lap'?

Could someone let me know how I turn off this notification? I don't have any other notifications activated (I set my goals impossibly high so I don't get buzzed). My Activities are set to  'Auto Activity Start', so I never bother with recording a workout etc. I have recently set my 'custom stride length' to see if it would become more accurate e.g. to record a lap as 1km, but it still records a 'lap' at a random distance, and still buzzes when it thinks I've done a lap.

Any advice? Cheers :)